I'm really stressed this week. Seeing as I have an almost endless supply of homework due tomorrow, I also have a pretty good reason for this stress.

To deal with this stress, I really don't have any real, defined system. I just try to work hard and get things done. I really hope to get everything done that I want to this week, but it'll be hard, considering all I have to do.

Well, I figure the best thing to manage stress is to manage my work schedule effectively to make sure I have time to do everything I need to do. I should only move on to fun things when I am done with my work.

But we all know that's not how it works sometimes. When I get into situations like I am now, I have a tendency to pace back and forth. Gentle aerobic exercise has an ability to clear my mind when it has clouded up from stress. I also have a stress ball that I got from I-don't-know-where.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Raphael's Fish Gall
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger